Our team is 100% customer focused, and want to make your trip more comfortable. Even if you are replacing a broken part, our team is standing by to assist you.
With all the major brands such as Dometic, WAECO, Fiamma, Camec, Coast to Coast, Carefree, CAMCO and Air-Command just to name a few, there is something for everyone. You can access a world of accessories and spare parts at the click of a button.
So, What makes Caravan & RV World different to traditional retailers AND other online stores?
• Our core business is supplying accessories and parts, we are not side tracked by vehicle sales
• Super fast turn around time on your enquiry. We strive to get your enquiry answered ASAP
• Streamlined distribution. We understand the importance of getting your product delivered fast. Thanks to the various distribution centers located throughout Australia this can happen
• Not only do we offer online support via our instant chat you can call us on 1300 259 499 during business hours
• Competitive freight rates. We are forever trying to offer our customers the best possible freight rates available
• Price match guarantee. We want to be able to offer the best price to you so you don’t even have to leave your home… or RV!
Ordering is super easy and secure with Caravan & RV World thanks to the simple check-out form and the regularly updated sophisticated security payment systems
Thank you for shopping with Caravan & RV World. Our staff are standing by to asist with your order!
Coast to Coast
Caravan & RV World are proud to be a member of the Caravan & Camping Industry Association of NSW.
CCIA Statement of Purpose
CCIA is an Association of employers that represents and supports its members to enhance performance and achieve commercial goals. It provides a range of exemplary professional services to assist members to operate in the social economic and regulatory environment at a level that could not be practically duplicated by a member acting alone. It encourages social responsibility and ethical best practice.
The CCIA maintains a close working relationship with Tourism NSW, the Tourism Industry Council (TIC), the Caravan, RV & Accommodation Industry of Australia (CRVA), the Tourism & Transport Forum (TTF Australia), Recreational Vehicle Manufacturers Association of Australia (RVMAA), The Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA) and Hotel, Motel and Accommodation Association (HMAA).
- To advocate in the interest of members at all levels of Government and with statutory authorities.
- To assist and facilitate the development of market opportunities for members’ products and services.
- To assist the professional development of members and their staff to achieve sustainable business success and competitive advantage.
- To tailor the services of the organisation to the needs of each group of members including dealers, manufacturers, residential parks, tourist parks, and to the needs of corporate or government groupings of them.
- To provide economic services to meet the individual needs of members in their dealings with government and statutory authorities.
- To form strategic alliances and establish a portfolio of external sources to enhance the effectiveness of the organisation in servicing the needs of its members.
- To engage in regular dialogue with relevant groups representing customers of members in order to, where appropriate, align the interest of members and their customers.
- To maximise the influence of the Association by conveying a positive profile to both the industry and to the general community